WEC Riding School Resident Instructors:
We will be announcing some exciting new instructors shortly!
The Waikato Equestrian Centre Riding School is open to owner-riders floating in their horses or can provide safe and reliable horses for lessons. The Riding School caters for beginners through to the more advanced rider with instruction in jumping, dressage and cross-country.
- Instructors are welcome to teach on the WEC grounds.
- All instructors must be WEC members. i.e. at least non riding membership = $40/yr.
- They may use the cross country, practice jumps and PVC arena and sand arenas. Check to ensure they have not been booked. It is the responsibility of the Instructor to contact the Centre to check availability of facilities. Ph 849 6756
- Pupils must either be WEC members or have paid the $20 ground fee at the Riding School prior to riding.
- If an instructor wishes to advertise on the WEC website it is $50/month and the ad will also be included in the WEC newsletter.
- Any instructor that begins to impede other members from using the facilities will be required to book and hire an area and equipment.
- Book and hire an area and equipment if you would like exclusive use. Contact the WEC Riding School for prices.