WEC Riding School Resident Instructors:
Exciting News: WEC is proud to announce a new instructor in the Riding School. Robyn North is starting on the 18th of February. Robyn has a wealth of experience in Eventing, Show Jumping and dressage. A full profile of Robyn's achievements will be published early next week.
The Waikato Equestrian Centre Riding School is open to owner-riders floating in their horses or can provide safe and reliable horses for lessons. The Riding School caters for beginners through to the more advanced rider with instruction in jumping, dressage and cross-country.
Robyn has in more recent times turned her Equine Interests into sharing what she has learnt with others and has particularly enjoyed developing her Coaching Skills thru both the NCPCA Coach workshops and the ESNZ Coach programme. As well as continuing to per sue improving her own riding skills by regularly attending clinics and training sessions with resident and visiting Coaches.
?I remember how much I enjoyed Pony Club as a young rider it was such a passion for me at that time and my love of horses and riding will be with me for life. I have come to realise that it is now much more difficult, for many children and adults to have the opportunity of learning to ride and bond with a beautiful horse. If I can share this passion with others and they get to experience at least a little of what I have been privileged to have in my life, then I feel I have shared something very special indeed.?
- Instructors are welcome to teach on the WEC grounds.
- All instructors must be WEC members. i.e. at least non riding membership = $40/yr.
- They may use the cross country, practice jumps and PVC arena and sand arenas. Check to ensure they have not been booked. It is the responsibility of the Instructor to contact the Centre to check availability of facilities. Ph 849 6756
- Pupils must either be WEC members or have paid the $20 ground fee at the Riding School prior to riding.
- If an instructor wishes to advertise on the WEC website it is $50/month and the ad will also be included in the WEC newsletter.
- Any instructor that begins to impede other members from using the facilities will be required to book and hire an area and equipment.
- Book and hire an area and equipment if you would like exclusive use. Contact the WEC Riding School for prices.